Adhesive Be Gone - Tweezer Cleaner
Got adhesive on your tweezers? Simply dip them in our Adhesive Be Gone Tweezer Cleaner and wipe with our Adhesive Wipes and voila, good as new! Never scratch or file the adhesive off of your tweezers again.
How To Use:
- Dip tweezers in and submerge the tips.
- Squeeze sponge between the tips.
- Wipe dry with our Adhesive wipes.
- For larger amounts of adhesive, let the tweezers soak in the Adhesive Be Gone Tweezer Cleaner for up to 10 minutes.
- Always close lid after use to prevent premature evaporation.
- Please note: This should NOT be use to disinfect or sanitize tweezers.
Ingredients: Acetone & Ethyl Acetate. MSDS available upon request.
Products that we trust—because we use them too.