Lashin Out Academy
Are you tired of your current job?
Have you thought about becoming a lash artist, but don't know if you have the skills?
Have you researched lashing courses and are overwhelmed by the choices?
Your search stops here, my friend.
But first things first: How do you know if lashing is for you? 🤔
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you dive in.
- Close-up vision is key to mastering the proper lash technique🔎. We highly recommend getting your eyes checked for both acuity and depth perception prior to taking our class👓.
- Good dexterity and a steady hand are essential for lash artists. When applying lashes, you have to manipulate sharp objects like tweezers at the same time as dipping the lash in the glue. It takes a lot of patience to get used to using both hands and working with tedious lashes😵💫.
- Performing lash extensions is very repetitive work. You need to have proper posture and good ergonomics in order to last in the industry. Regular stretches and massages are a must to attain longevity with your new lash career.
- Becoming a lash artist isn't just about learning the technique; you also need to learn to run a business! While we touch on some of this knowledge in class, our main focus is to teach you how to lash. You may want to consider taking additional classes such as marketing, social media marketing and accounting📝.
If you think “Yes! Lashing is definitely for me!” Then you are ready for the Lashin Out Academy.
The Lashin Out Academy offers a one-of-a-kind lashing course. With us, you get:
- In-person classes
- Small class sizes
- Continued mentoring after training
- Single or dual certification (Classic and Volume)
- Instruction on lash health and common diseases, cleanliness and sterilization
- Lash product knowledge
- Business advice
- A starter kit valued at $500 (Lashin Out products OFC)
- 25% discount on products in the Lashin Out shop
Here is a breakdown of our 2-day Classic and Volume lash course.
- 10:00-12:30: Theory and mannequin lash practice
- 12:30-1:00: Lunch (Provided)
- 1:00-4:00: Live model full set
- 4:00-4:30: Q&A
- 10:00-12:30: Volume theory and mannequin lash practice
- 12:30-1:00: Lunch (Provided)
- 1:00-4:00 Live model full set
- 4:00-4:30 Q&A.
Your instructors, Jazmine and/or Amy, will provide one-on-one support throughout the day. They will keep an eye on your tweezer grip, wrist movement, and ergonomics. These three things are crucial for successful lashing and something that online courses cannot provide.
After you complete our course, we will check in with you periodically to see how you're doing and answer any questions you may have. We care about your success and are here to support you along the way.
Unlock Your Potential With the Lashin Out Academy
✔️Have you been dreaming about being your own boss?
✔️Do you wish you had a job you were excited about?
✔️Are you looking for a profession that has a community of like-minded people that will support you along the way?
Then lashing might be for you!
Our dedicated instructors, innovative teaching methods, and comprehensive curriculum are designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and support network you need to flourish.
When you choose the Lashin Out Academy, you're not only investing in learning a highly sought-after skill but also in building a career that offers flexibility and independence🙌.
If you are looking for a lash extension course in Calgary, contact us today!
AFTER PAY NOW AVAILABLE! CONTACT US TO HOLD YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Certification courses are offered at the Lashin Out training academy located inside our salon downtown Calgary. Class sizes can be 1-to-1 or up to 4 students.
Dual certification - Classic & Volume 2-day course $2000
Single certification - Classic 1 day $1000
Single Certification - Volume 1 day $1000
Single certification - "Strip lash look" 1 day $1000
All certifications come with a full kit valued at $500.
Join the Lashin Out community and be the first to know about our upcoming classes and promotions.