Moisture is needed to cure lash extension adhesive. Although too much moisture in your lashing environment can chance “shock curing” (where the adhesive is forced to cure in seconds), you are able to add just the perfect amount of moisture with our Nano Mister. By using our Nano Mister, you will be maximizing your retention while offering a soothing finish for your clients after every lash service.
- Cool mist offers a nice, relaxing finish for clients
- Cures glue faster
- Locks in glue fumes
- Lessens likelihood of irritation post-service
- USB chargeable - no batteries required!
- Comes with a funnel for filling with ease
How To Use:
- Fill the reservoir with distilled water ONLY.
- Hold the nano mister far enough away so that only the tail of the mist is in contact with the lashes.
- Mist for twenty seconds, sweeping back and forth between both eyes.
- If water droplets appear on the lashes, you may be holding the mister too close to the lash line, or too long in the one position. If this occurs you could crystallize or shock the adhesive (glue shows up white on lash line) To correct that hold further back and for less time.
Products that we trust—because we use them too.